一九七一年倡议兴建大厦，逐在市中心Jalan Batas Baru购得一段地，於同年成立建厦委员会，并得到各方响应与支持，一座富丽堂皇四层楼高的会所终於在一九七六年建成
本会于 一九九四年【 登 嘉 楼 中 华 总 商 会 】改名为 【 登 嘉 楼 中 华 工 商 总 会 】
二零一一年改名为 【 登 嘉 楼 中 华 总 商 会 】
Terengganu Chinese Chamber of Commerce was founded on 2nd September, 1945. The office was first situated at the Hock Kian Association, Jalan Kampong China, Kuala Terengganu. It was then moved to No : 46, 2nd Floor, Jalan Paya Bunga, Kuala Terengganu in 1970.
In 1971, The Chamber initiated the plan to construct its own premise. A piece of land located along Jalan Batas Baru, Kuala Terengganu was acquired and a Building Sub-Committee was formed during the same year. With the support of the members and the public, the construction of four storey building was completed in 1976.
In 1994, the Chamber changed its name from :-
[ TERENGGANU CHINESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ] to
[ TERENGGANU CHINESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY ]